90 hour “Coaching in the workplace” course – 3rd Module
• What is the content?
This is the third out of the three modules of the course “Coaching in the workplace”.
Goal: Develop own coaching style and learn how to build a coaching culture.
– Refresh the key ICF coaching competencies 1 – 11
– Application of coaching in the workplace interactions eg appraisals, motivational conversations, performance feedback, challenging conversations and coaching in the moment
– Bringing the coaching culture into a company, where to start, developing coaching management style
– Specific action steps in own workplaces
ZOOM allows us to work in a virtual rooms to practice. The process is highly interactive with 80% practice and 20% theory.
Detailed thematic content of the course, the outcome, price and the whole process can be seen on our website: COACHING IN THE WORKPLACE
• The venue?
7.4.2021 – 8.4.2021 from 8.00 till 15.00 Online on ZOOM
•What do I need to do to take part?
Register sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
•How long does the course take and how much does it cost?
2 days plus additional support in a form of peer coaching, action learning and mentoring at the cost of 930 Eur
Closure of the application is two days before the start of the training.
• Who is doing the training?
ZAKO – žilinskí profesionálni kouči
Zlatica Maria Stubbs, MA, PCC, MKcS
Mgr. Peter Seemann, PhD, ACC